Hey, Iain here,
And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about the e-course Vic Magary’s 31 Day Fat Loss Cure fitness program
Note that this is a review though, if you’re looking for 31 Day Fat Loss Cure website then click here.
Why am I writing this? Well, I have had multiple requests from my readers asking me if this was real or an internet scam, so I actually bought this course in order to see what the package was and give you a honest review, and placed it on this easy to find blog to reach a wider public that have the same problem to determine if this product is fake or real.
But be warned, I’ll be going into both the good and the bad points, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
- An effective program from a professional, who lost his overwheight by developing his own program based on his own life experience.
- Two level of workout so that a person starts the program according to his current status.
- The workouts are short yet intensive to get best results in lesser time.
- Efficient Diet plans also for vegetarians
- Unlimited support from the author
- After the good reviews, the 31 day fat loss cure program is said to have 7% unsatisfied customers.
- If you have a significant amount of weight to lose you likely will have to cycle through the program two or three times to get down to your goal weight.
- Alcohol is not allowed for the time of the course.
- Advertising method is in an American(US) style and some people may adress it as an aggresive marketing trick. I guess thats the main reason why so many readers asked me to review this product.
Price: $39,97 (us)
- Lowest price i could find on the internet, good value product.
- Taxes: included
- Shipping: included world wide
- payment method: Credit Card
- safety policy: clickbank product, very high, daily tested versus hackers and other maleware.
- Guarantees: 60 days money back guarantee, covered by clickbank